Built in 1876, Old County Hall, on the National Register of Historic Places, was restored for the County Clerk Offices, Surrogate, Civil Courts, and the County Legislature.
The Annex built in 1964, was completely remodeled as the new Criminal Courts, Court Clerk, Jury Selection, and District Attorney location. The former University of Buffalo Law School building was restored and renovated for the Law Library.
Roche & Company, teamed with the project architect, and was responsible for the selection and coordination of interior finishes for the $44 million renovation project.
Location: Buffalo, NY
Project Size: 450,000 sf
Project Cost: $44,000,000
Client: Erie County Department of Public Works